Enhanced cost-per-click (CPC) is a bidding feature on Google AdWords, it increases and decreases your bids automatically based on the likelihood of your ad converting
Enhanced CPC can help you increase your conversions Increase in conversions leads to increased profits
This way, you get more value from your ad budget
Why use it?
- Increase profits - It automatically bids more when you’re likely to see a profitable click, and less when you’re not
- It allows you to experiment - It monitors its impact on your campaign by leaving a percentage of your bids untouched
How does it work?
- Enhanced CPC will increase your max CPC bid by up to 30%* when it sees a good opportunity for better conversion rates.
- It may also lower your max CPC by any amount (even more than 30%*) if it determines a conversion isn’t likely, so you’ll pay less for clicks that convert less.
How is Enhanced CPC different from Conversion Optimizer?
- Works with all your campaign settings and max CPC bids
- Can raise bids by up to 30%*
- Works with third-party bidding systems
- Requires Conversion Tracking, but doesn’t need a minimum number of conversions
- It lets you set either a target CPA or max CPA
- Freedom to set CPC bid for each auction
- May not work with some Automatic Performance Indicator - based bid management solutions
- Requires a minimum of 15 conversions in the previous 30 days before being set